What would happen to your business if you couldn't get in to the CBD?
Worse still, what if your servers were destroyed in an earthquake?
How long can your business survive without any email / data?
All McDonalds-IT customers carried on working through the last minor earthquakes and would continue to do so in a major disaster whether from Wellington, Auckland or overseas - it doesn't matter where in the world you are, because an internet connection is all that you need.
During this free seminar you will learn how cloud computing can save your business money, time and hassle - understanding the benefits of cloud computing and how to safely store your data and documents.
So, if a disaster should occur, you can carry on from your home, office, or where ever you please.
Targeting SME's, the event is located at Wellington's Thunderbird Cafe on September 3 from 4:30PM to 6:30PM - covering the following topics:
Cloud Computing / Disaster Avoidance
• Cloud based Email (Office 365, Google Apps for Business)
• Online Data Storage (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive)
• Online Server / Desktop Hosting
• 5 different tiers of services offered
• Tailored to suit your business needs
• Fully managed McDonalds-IT Service DeskAnti-Virus updates
• Desktop OS Patches / Application Patches
• Software / Firmware Upgrades to Routers and/or Firewalls
• Test Restores from Backup
• Penetration Testing of firewall
• Architectural Review and Design Overview
• Onsite monthly assistance from one of McDonalds IT Support Staff
• 6 – 8 Week Manager Meetings
The company also has a partnership agreement with Red Cross, making a substantial donation to the organisation on a yearly basis while carrying out work for other charities at a greatly reduced rate also.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 4 MCDIT (0800 462 348)